Every project we work on is bespoke to you and every presentation is crafted from the ground up. We’ve also created a handy info graphic which explains our process.
Below is a short analysis of what we do on a typical presentation project and what your role is in it.
Step 1: Message & Structure
- Agree clear objectives and deadlines for the presentation
- Plan and collect the presentation content
- Agree messages for each of the slides
What we need from you: provide us with a brief, give feedback, and agree presentation messages.
Step 2: Design & Visuals
- Work within your brand guidelines to get the right look and feel
- Build you a programmed PowerPoint template, if needed
- Storyboard your presentation from the ground up. We call this visualization
What we need from you: any company-specific images we need, and brand guidelines.
Step 3: Review & Edits
- Review the draft presentation together and provide feedback until your slides are exactly how you like them
- We put your presentation through a quality control process to check everything you see on screen is absolutely perfect
What we need from you: review the slides and suggest edits until you are happy with the final result.
Throughout your project you will be guided along the way a project manager. The project manager assigned to you will ensure a high quality of work is delivered to you from us and that we stick to your deadlines.
Our typical delivery time for a bespoke presentation using our CREATE service is 3–5 days. Our CAPTIVATE service (for sales presentations) usually takes around 2 weeks, but we could deliver it a lot sooner if needed. Our CRISIS service offers express delivery of slides within 24 hours.