Every project that we work on is bespoke our client’s needs and crafted from the ground up, however we follow a process to ensure that every project that we work on is as effective as it can be.
Step 1: Message and Structure
- Agree clear objectives and deadlines for the presentation
- Undertake a messaging session where possible, enabling us to identify the key messages that a business would like to send to their audience.
- Plan and collect all presentation content, agreeing messages for each slide.
What we need from you: your brief, ideas and agreement of collaborative presentation messages.
Step 2: Design & Visuals
- Visualisation: storyboarding your presentation.
- Build your presentation within your brand guidelines and by applying Design, Logic and Science.
What we need from you: brand guidelines, company specific images
Step 3: Review & Edits
- Hold a review call/calls for feedback and discuss any edits you may need.
- Go through a stringent quality control process.
What we need from you: to let us know any edits that you need until you are happy with the final result.
- All of our presentations are completely editable by you, however should you require assistance with editing after we have delivered your presentation, we’ll be happy to help free of charge.
Give us a call for your free sample now: +44 (0) 203 291 3897