We all have different perceptions of PowerPoint, be it the experiences of dull, long health and safety talks or spending hours of our professional lives writing and animating headlines. But this doesn’t need to be the case. PowerPoint isn’t dead, it’s only just getting started.
Here’s just a few reasons why:
- It’s versatile- You can use PowerPoint on a wide range of platforms and for an even wider range of functions.
- It’s widely used- In my experience, most people that come to us use PowerPoint for all of their presentation needs. This not only means that sending on any presentation is easy, but that most venues will already have the capability to accommodate it.
- It’s user friendly- It’s easy to import imagery into PowerPoint, as well as video. The fact that it’s so widely used means that if there’s any help that you need- there’s going to be tonnes of online forums available to help you.
- It caters to beginner and advanced users- We’ve all used PowerPoint at some point in our lives, and if you haven’t, I guarantee that you could.
- It allows you to edit vector graphics within the programme- This is a lesser known fact, but PowerPoint allows you to edit vector graphics within the programme itself.
- It’s easy to create effective animations- Slide transitions within PowerPoint can create seamless presentations, it has all capabilities you need to create the effect of Prezi. The use of animation not only gives the presenter more control when presenting, but it also provides a better information flow for the audience to follow, and PowerPoint offers a myriad of these capabilities.
Get in touch with us to see where we can take your PowerPoint presentation, or request your free sample here.